Notice is hereby given to all Tyabb Cricket Club members of a Special General Meeting (SGM) to be held on TUESDAY the 8th of OCTOBER 2019, at 8:00pm Tyabb Cricket Club social rooms.
At the SGM, two resolutions will be put to members:
1. That the Tyabb Cricket Club adopt the new constitution as recommended and endorsed by the committee.
2. That the Tyabb Cricket Club adopt the new by-laws as recommended and endorsed by the committee.
Attached are the following documents (click document):
1. Notice of Special General Meeting.
2. Current constitution (registered in 1986).
3. New constitution for adoption.
4. By-Laws for adoption.
Additionally, these documents will be available for download on the club website and club Facebook group. Copies of these documents will also be available in the club rooms. Should you have any questions about these documents, please refer them to Brad Hodgins as soon as possible, so they can be resolved before the meeting.
Should you prefer, you may register to vote by PROXY. A proxy allows you to nominate another member to vote on your behalf if you cannot or do not wish to attend the meeting. A completed proxy form must be emailed to the club or handed to the Secretary. Please note that you may email a clear photo of the competed proxy form if you are unable to scan it.
Should you have any questions, please contact myself or Brad Hodgins.
Secretary - Tyabb Cricket Club